Monday, November 21, 2011

Nietchze’s Love

10/23/11

I wish on you a horrible run. I wish on you the gut wrenching agony of self-inflicted pain, hurling a meal eaten hours ago out of your intestine up through a stomach brimming with an almost neon yellow bile and purging itself from your mouth in the geyser of self wretchedness that comes from puking. I wish on you the worst race of your life. I wish on you the pain that can only come from letting yourself down when you don’t do the run you should do. I wish on you everything but true burnout. I wish these things not for always. I wish these things so you can know the depths of success through the true empathy of failure, disgust and self-loathing. In fact, in truth and in all honesty in the long run I wish on you nothing but the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment