Monday, November 21, 2011

Be all you can be

11/14/11

Thirty years old today. Seems funny in some ways and perfectly normal in others; regardless I am 30. It feels good as Jen and I take an easy run. As if my legs are just starting to know they are magnificent tools of streamlined genetics allowing a self determined achievement within the limits of their genetics. I feel good, and in some ways proud. Proud that I am still at, faster and stronger, trying to run my best. Not some overshadowing pride seeking to overcome all those around, but rather a type of code of conduct for myself. I want to run great, I mean great. How great is up to me and I like to test my curiosity. I think right now, finally I understand it, I wont say I haven’t given a shit about all the races and PR’s and stuff, no, I will say that crap mattered but not an iota compared to what I am about to say. I always thought it but until right now I guess I never really knew it. I want see what I can do if I achieve the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment