Saturday, August 6, 2011

Runner's State of Mind (jay z holla!)

Running real freely
I will just be me
Out on the roads always wave when you see me
And I’ll holla back
with a peace sign
How I do this?
I do just fine
Now im goin on,
Across a field
Kids looking at me like im kinda weird
But I don’t mind the stares
I don’t really cares
Im a spectacle like at the fairs

A runner, you do this for yourself or personal health

Yes a runner, no one can touch you cause you don’t stand still

You're a runner

Now a verse for the haters
You are just takers
You yell at us but you're the wasters
Of your own time
and in your own mind
please remember these next lines
You got a license plate
And I wont hesitate
to do what I need with that number so be friendly mate
but its all good
in the neighborhood
“run forest run” is stupid, understood
Now one last thing
You should know
You're a runner today
if you Go

A runner, you do this for yourself or personal health

Yes a runner, no one can touch you cause you don’t stand still

You're a runner

No comments:

Post a Comment