Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Comment worthy weather

11/26/11

There has been a bit of a warm spell and today was the best workout day in months. It was the perfect temperature, low 60’s, sunny and no wind. Braintree High School’s newly finished track is the setting of today’s athletic play. A burnt or slightly brownish red fills the meters with a strip of white here and there tying the whole thing together. The new turf field, plopped inside the track, has a giant B in the middle, leaving me to be self-indulgent and remark that the track does belong to me. The run today unfolds pretty well for me and very well for Jen. However, in some ways the workout is just not as remarkable as the weather; it was just so beautiful. Months from now I don’t know if I’ll recall the times ran today, but I will recall today and how it felt outside days before December.

No comments:

Post a Comment