Saturday, December 17, 2011

Maybe I'll think it to myself.

12/14/11

And when the daylight hits i am gone. Its me, the road and my soul. I can run, can you? Well of course! Then why don't you? Is it what you did before that scares you, the fact that part of you feels for sure that you can't do what you did before? Is it that you are scared to try, scared to do something that you have not done before? Or is it because no one actually told you that the greatest gift you are ever given is you? The truth is you are what you have, and what you have is pretty much dream-able, is something that can become not something that is, except for potentiality, but is something that is always growing. Because what you, me and every other fucking person out there shares is one amazing thing... the ability to do something different tomorrow then you did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment