Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Only time will tell

Look, I have held true, and still do. It is just kind of bleak, pulling my muscle tonight in practice, not sure if it is minor or major. In times past I stepped up and said it would be ok. And in the long term, it will be fine, there are a lot of seasons left.

This is just the third time… in a row. Rearing its head, threatening the season, another injury comes along making me question everything. The last two I met with optimism, confident that I could resolve it and both times I was wrong and the season slipped away.

On the other hand these experiences have made me question the outcome of this pull. I am unsure if I can gauge it, or how serious it really is. The answers will make themselves known. It will just take time.

No comments:

Post a Comment