Saturday, July 2, 2011

From your head to your toes

A few feet into the run and it felt different. Still a little sore but not so much in the calf and I don’t even notice it toeing off. It feels good trying a few bounds but somewhere my calf is still not a 100%. Not pushing my luck, I continue through an easy 20minutes of running. Getting home, I stretch for a while. Using a step and letting my heel push down with my toes grasping the wood through well worn shoes, I moan and straighten my alignment. The tension in my calf lessens as I grasp the banister and contort my whole body into the stretch. Left hand’s fingers wrap around banister supporting by left hip, elbows mirror 90 degree angles, left leg up with toes dorsi-flexed, right arm in free standing pinnacle swing of the running action and driving that shoulder into lower back flexing ass muscles thought taut hamstrings with supporting solid quad ripped in through knee down oak like calf into right heel stretched through toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment